Some potters like to work in a busy environment, whilst others like to work more quietly. At the Pottery, Thurton. You have the choice.
By signing up for a course you will have the opportunity to:
• learn how to make beautiful and meaningful ceramic objects.
• become both confident and proficient in a wide range of techniques.
• learn the whole ceramic production process from initial design, right through to how to load and fire a kiln, and then glaze your creations.
• experiment with different types of the best quality clays and raw materials.
• discover your own style through experimentation and self-criticism.
• gain an insight into past and contemporary ceramic artists.